Silver has a rich history and dates back to about 4000 BC. Did you know it is one of the first five metals to be discovered on earth? With the coming of sterling silver jewelry, silver reached new heights and is one of the most sought-after metals today.
Sterling silver, because of its elegance, shine and purity, reveals a timeless beauty and symbolizes sophistication. This beautiful metal offers a wide range of designs, from silver rings to silver necklace that goes with every ensemble.
Sterling silver is an amalgam of silver containing 92.5% of pure silver, and the remaining 7.5% of weight consists of other metals, which is usually copper. The future of sterling silver in Dubai is undeniably bright. It is about 0.74 USD per gram in the international market.
Although gold is more expensive than sterling silver, yet the latter has excellent investment value.
Benefits of Sterling Silver
Besides being more affordable than gold, sterling silver jewelry pieces are more affordable - one of the advantages of sterling silver. Below, we list out some benefits of sterling silver:
Sterling Silver Facts You Didn’t Know About
Where to Get Sterling Silver in Dubai?
Now that you know the benefits and exciting facts about sterling silver investing in silver jewelry is great. If you are looking forward to shopping for some sterling silver in the UAE, there is no other better place than Glite Jewelry. It offers a wide range of sterling silver jewelry, gold-plated jewelry, and a vegan lip gloss collection to go with every look.