As a buyer, we always want to get value for each investment we make -especially for online purchases. This is why it's very important for us to fully understand every aspect of the item we're looking to buy. This general rule strictly applies to any jewelry piece as it's relatively more expensive and valuable compared to any other items we generally buy online.
This section is designed to answer the general questions or doubts that each customer has in terms of jewelry shopping. If none of these questions convince you yet, our social media and customer service channels are available 24/7 to give you a swift answer in less than 10 minutes.
Does your business have a license?
- Certainly yes! Our business operations are bound by the UAE law with a license number of 1047531.
How long is the shipping time in the UAE?
- We proudly offer a next day delivery to any Emirates if the order is placed before 3 PM every day. However, for orders placed every Friday, please expect the order to arrive on the next working day which is Monday.
Where can I track my shipment(s)?
- The tracking number and the portal link where you can track your shipments will be e-mailed to your registered e-mail address once it's been dispatched for delivery. For the lead time, you can refer to our
Shipping Policy page
Are your products pure silver or sterling silver?
- The materials that we use in each jewelry piece are mentioned in each product page. Generally, we currently offer plated jewelry over brass, and then pure sterling silver jewelry for those who would want to invest in a jewelry piece that has a timeless beauty. We put a tag of "100% Sterling Silver" in each piece that has silver material. To read more about the differences between these two, please refer to our
latest blog page
What's the difference between Brass jewelry and Sterling silver?
- Brass jewelry is not considered a valuable jewelry material, hence, its affordability. However, with the right coating technology such as platinum, gold and silver, a brass jewelry can be just as beautiful as a pure gold or silver jewelry piece.
On the other hand, sterling silver is way more valuable than brass jewelry. it uses 92.5% of pure silver as a base material which is considered a precious metal in the jewelry industry.
How do I know which one is Brass or Silver jewelry?
- We indicate in each product description which one has brass or silver material. We put a banner "100% Sterling Silver" as well in each product that has 100% genuine silver material in it.
What does "coating" mean?
- Each jewelry has an external coating that protects the base material from scratches and from reacting on the user's skin. Usually, coating is very important for those jewelry piece that has a reactive base material such as Copper and Brass.
On the other hand, for pure sterling silver jewelry, a coating is used to step up its luxurious look and to add glorious beauty to its natural beauty.
How long does the coating of your jewelry last?
- Inconclusive. This depends on how the person takes good care of his / her jewelry piece. Generally, with proper care, the coating of our jewelry can last from 6 months to 4 years.
Do you have a Term and Conditions?
- Our terms and conditions clearly written to underpin the importance of the Seller and Buyer protection. Each customer should read and agree to the terms and conditions shown on our page to know more about their rights as a consumer.
-- Last updated April 27, 2022